- Brynich Cottages beneath the Brecon Beacons
- Castle Farm in the Black Mountains
- Baddegai Cottage in the Brecon Beacons
- Cosy Fireplace at Priory Mill Cottage
- Twin bedroom in the Couryard wing, Penpont
- Merryfields Barn above Crickhowell
- Kitchen at Pips - Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Cefncoedbach Cottages
Cosy cottages on sleepy lanes, quirky barn conversions, grand houses perched on hillsides with glorious views – we do this type of holiday well in this part of Wales.
Book your own hideaway and you’ll have far more room to stretch out than you would in a hotel or a B&B. If you’re visiting with friends and family, you could rent a couple of nearby properties for the perfect combination of privacy and companionship. You may have to commit to a week or more, starting on a set day of the week. However, many properties also offer shorter stays, particularly in low season.
Local Businesses6 of 87
Brecon Retreat - Swn Yr Afon
‘Sound of the River’ is aspacious house furnished to a very hig...
The Neuadd Cottages
Great views, walks from the door.... The Neuadd holiday cottages are locate...
Llanthony Court Farmhouse is a self-catering wing adjoining the 12th Centur...
Tan yr Eglwys
2 self catering cottages in a rural setting, convenient for exploring South...
Featured in 'In the Footsteps of Alexander Cordell' by author Chris Barber,...
Cwmdu Holiday Cottages
The holiday cottages of Efail-Isaf – “Old Smithy ” &ndash...